For IT Professionals Jobs in Maryland, DC, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey
Why Work At CPSI or DEVON?
Congratulations! You have done a lot of searching and checked out the competition. Now take a closer look at an outstanding company.
Look at CPSI or DEVON if you want to:
- Join a remarkable team
- Enjoy superior support
- Look at outstanding opportunities
- Let us help you
- Receive top benefits
- Enjoy Mid Atlantic- Maryland, Washington DC, Pennsylvania, Northern Virginia, New Jersey- America in miniature
- Receive the benefits of 25 years of helping consultants
A Remarkable Team
- We understand Information Technology and Clinical Scientific requirements .
- We know what it is like to work as a consultant or contractor.
- We have worked there – big companies, small companies, government offices, etc.
- We are in the people business, to serve you. Without a strong and successful base of consultants, we cannot succeed.
- We make a strong commitment to your success; “Your Success is Our Success.” Indeed, we are here to help.
Look at Outstanding Opportunities
Most Fortune 100 firms with a major presence in the Mid-Atlantic area work with CPSI or DEVON. We work with the major system integrators on many federal government related projects. Call or send us your resume, or if you prefer submit your resume online. With a few minutes of your time, we can tell you what is out there.
Let us help you
We will ABSOLUTELY never submit your resume, or mention your name at a customer site without your understanding and approval. We are here to represent YOU!
Receive Top Benefits
Our employees can enjoy a “state of the art” benefits package. CPSI & DEVON have chosen to offer healthcare packages that are comprehensive in nature rather than those that are very limited.
Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New Jersey – America in Miniature
We have a true winter, spring, summer and fall…mountains for hiking and skiing … the bay, lakes, and ocean shores if you like the water…Baltimore, Philadelphia, and DC if you like cities…and plenty of rural and suburban areas to suit your taste.
Virginia – Historic, Dynamic, and Exciting
Many of America’s boldest visionaries lived in Northern Virginia, created history, and lead a Revolution against tyranny and repression. They led with the force of their ideas and convictions, and in the process helped create what is perhaps the most revolutionary force on earth: a representative democracy.
Northern Virginia possesses an unparalleled bounty of economic, historical, cultural and recreational resources. It is a driving force in a dynamic regional economy, with more than a half-million jobs, many of those in high-paying industries like information technology, law, government contracting and real estate.
Talented employees are attracted to the area by the great jobs and the world-class public school and higher education systems that afford them and their families unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.